CSCC offers coaching of two batches of candidates every year for the CSE. Course duration is six months from January 2022 to June 2022 and July 2022 to December 2022. Course structure is designed to give integrated and extensive training for both the preliminary and main examinations. The centre currently offers intensive coaching for preliminary papers of CSAT –I and II, General Studies papers of Main examination. The centre also offers guidance and learning support for the selected optionals for the main examination.
- Current events of national and international significance.
- Indian heritage and culture, History and geography of the world and society.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- India and World Geography- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and the world.
- Indian Polity and governance– Constitution, Political system, Panchayat Raj, Public policy, etc.
- Governance, Constitution, Polity, Social justice and International Relations.
- Socio Economic Development, Technology, Sustainable development, Poverty, Social sector Initiatives etc.
- Environmental issues: Ecology, Biodiversity and Climate Change.
- Security and Disaster Management.
- General Science.
- English grammar and comprehension skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical ability.
- Decision making and Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Basic numerals (Numbers and their relations, Orders of magnitude etc.).
- Data interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables etc.).
- Interpersonal skills including Communication skills.
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude.
Course duration: Six months from January 2022 to June 2022 – Batch I, From July 2022 to December 2022– Batch II
Course timing: From 3.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.